We are a small team led by a highly successful entrepreneur with over 20 years experience in the moving industry. We are creating a fun and energetic culture in a 4,000 sqft loft office just steps away from Union Square. We are creating an intense, fun and respectful culture. Our compensation package includes competitive salary, equity participation, and we will help with relocation expenses for the right hire.
What we do
Unpakt has created a marketplace for quality movers in New York City and is open for business, already booking moves. We are now expanding into markets like Boston, Chicago, Washington DC, Los Angeles, Miami, and Houston, before going international. We are gaining traction within the moving community and our customers have enjoyed the experience of using Unpakt. Booking moves over the phone is like walking down the street to visit your local travel agent, it doesn’t happen anymore and we are leading the industry to a new behavior.
Come join the fun!
Product Marketing Manager
Our Product Marketing Manager is an expert on the “Company's” platform, how it works, how it enables our partners, and ultimately how it solves customer problems. You will be responsible for planning, designing and positioning of the “Company's” products, including messaging, development of collateral materials and working closely with the engineering team to deliver the best-in-class products. You will be responsible for analyzing product performance and optimizing marketing efforts. You will also work closely with sales, and customer support to ensure all customer satisfaction goals are met, while supporting the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Prepare wire frames and basic designs for new features
- Growth Hacking – design and implement tools to increase brand awareness, traffic and user interaction
- Demand Generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Market Intelligence – be an expert on buyers and competition
- Develop the core positioning, messaging and segmentation for company products (B2C & B2B)
- Analyze all customer related matrices and product performance on an ongoing basis
- Conduct usability testing and A/B testing
- Conduct new markets investigation
- Develop and implement product go-to-market plans, working with all departments to execute
- Develop sales support tools including launch collateral, white papers and marketing kits
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding ROI justification
- Act as a leader and facilitator within the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a Product / Marketing Manager within an Internet based Start up
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Experienced with UI/UX, basic designs and wire framing
- Background in Marketing
- Metric oriented and Business driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy with a Technical background is an advantage
- Experience in HTML, CSS and other web languages is an advantage
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Creative and an "out of the box" thinker
Lead Engineer - Web
As one of our senior developers, you love working in an agile environment, want to solve a real-world problem with a large market potential, and know how to write maintainable code.
You'll be working closely with the Product Manager in determining timelines and working out technical debt, and open source projects.
Working as a full-stack software engineer you will work closely with our development team. You will quickly take the reigns and be driving the quality of our code base, mentoring other developers, and communicating effectively with the non-technical members of the team. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and perks. We will help with domestic relocation expenses.
- 5+ years experience in production software environments
- Strong Pragmatic software design experience
- Test driven development is a habit you can't/won't break
- You have a love for software craftsmanship, learning, and mentoring
- You hold the deployment keys and are comfortable taking responsibility for the application
Additional Skills Desired
- Engine Yard / AWS experience
- Experience with testing frameworks - Rspec, Cucumber
- Postgres MySQL
- jQuery, AngularJS
- Development operations experience with Unix/Linux environment
- Ability to coach less experienced developers
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical teammates
- Scotch aficionado
Software Development Team Member (NY, NY)
Join our team of full-stack developers to guide development to successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership & training.
- Maintain high standards of software Quality . Review developer code.
- Analyze/resolve technical application problems. Write tech specs for features/bugs/new projects.
- Supervise 3 full-stack developers.
Resumes to A. Doron, Unpakt, LLC, 99 University Pl, 7th Fl, NY, NY 10009.