If you’re going to make the investment to hire movers to make your upcoming relocation go more smoothly, it’s worth choosing a company that’s going to go above and beyond to take care of you and your belongings. The best way to find highly recommended movers? Check the reviews. So we’ve compiled this month’s list of best movers from our own customer’s feedback to give you the inside scoop on where to find the movers who will knock it out of the park. Without further ado, here are June’s best movers:
- Optimum Moving LLC, based in Elmwood Park, NJ, can handle everything from commercial and office relocation to “white glove service” — meaning they’ll help you move your antiques and priceless artwork, too. They’ll move your belongings locally within New Jersey or if you’re moving long distance, they’ll take you there, too.
Kathleen moved her one-bedroom from Queens to Jersey City, and had this to say: “Easiest and most seamless moving experience I’ve ever had! The guys were super nice, professional and very efficient. They wrapped every piece of furniture up carefully, and not a single item was damaged. I would highly recommend them!”
- Puma Van Lines is right in the heart of Washington, DC- which means they are well-versed in the city moving. With a full fleet of various sized trucks, they can handle both small, local moves as well as long-distance hauls. And express routes to the West Coast, Florida, and up the East Coast mean that your belongings will arrive quickly!
Jeni B. received her belongings quickly and wrote on Yelp, “I used Puma for the recent move to Spring TX. Moving is so stressful and these guys made the entire process a breeze. Our stuff arrived within the window they promised and the delivery crew was absolutely Amazing! They were helpful and more than patient when I was stressing about how everything was going to fit in my new smaller house. All in all a great experience!”
- Best Bet Moving & Labor is a small but full-service moving company in Greensboro, NC. As a family-operated business with an investment in their local reputation, their employees are trained to move your belongings efficiently but safely. Best Bet can also bring your belongings to a climate-controlled storage facility chosen to fit your needs, just in case you need to leave some things behind.
Matt G. would recommend them: “Very satisfied with the moving service we had, the two men that came showed up on time and worked efficiently to get the work done in two hours, we went a little bit over time, but were not charged extra. No fuss or a headache and nothing breaking. Would use again!”
- Xpress Movers out of Wilmington, MA, says, “Why risk it? Use professionals.” We think they’re right on that one, and they think they’re the right ones for your moving job. If you’d like, they can take care of everything from dismantling and dismounting your technology and furniture, packing it up, and moving it out. From there? They’ll even unpack and reassemble everything, making your entire moving experience significantly more streamlined. If you’re local to Massachusetts, consider Xpress!
Lulian was impressed by their attention to detail on a rainy day: “Good job Xpress Movers and many thanks to Stoil in particular. January 16th, 2016 was a very cold and rainy day, not necessarily the best day to move, however, movers arrived on time, came with lots of complimentary packing boxes and moving tape. Movers used moving pads to protect my shiny floors and wrapped all my furniture in a professional way. Stoil, the manager of the company got personally involved in moving furniture back to back with the other guys, due to the high volume of work contracted. Everyone was pleasant, making the moving process stress free.”
- Movers USA, Inc. have been moving people in the Jessup, MD, area for over 25 years. That’s a lot of experience to have on your side, whether you’re moving locally or moving long distance. If you need your piano moved, they have you covered. Antiques aren’t a problem. If you’d like they’ll even inventory, pack, and unpack everything on the other end!
Megan wrote on Yelp, “I used Movers USA for a local move and I will never use another moving company ever again! They were so patient with me and so helpful in answering all of my questions. They weren’t the cheapest but I actually ended up paying LESS than they quoted me! I was shocked. I’ve only ever heard horror stories about moving companies but these guys are a dream come true! They made everything easier on me and made me feel really comfortable.”
Best of luck with your move this summer, and keep visiting Unpakt’s blog for the best movers as well as tips to make your relocation experience smoother and more affordable.